Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fever Blisters More Condition_symptoms What Are Some Ways To Treat Fever Blisters?

What are some ways to treat fever blisters? - fever blisters more condition_symptoms

I had a few blisters on my feet on the lower lip and left, they are now completely rude and very bad pain. What are some ways to treat them? Is there a way to stop the pain? Should I let it dry or wet? I have to stun them and Blistex has helped me a lot, but I'm not sure what else to do to me. Let me know!

2 comments:

m4miEye said...

Continue to use Blistex! You can also use a pill called lysine, which was to go faster, but there is nothing to remove. To go to usually seven to ten days to.

Latiesha... said...

Keep it clean, like warm water, alcohol, soap, etc.

then the cream cold sores ITT

Post a Comment