Thursday, December 3, 2009

Swollen Knee From Driving What Could Be The Possible Cause Of My Knee Pain From An Old Injury?

What could be the possible cause of my knee pain from an old injury? - swollen knee from driving

A little over a year, I'm hurt, I am my knee on a picnic table made of wood at a rapid pace. It was swollen, broken, and it worked. I went to the doctor to do better controlled time after the failure. They said he was beaten, sent me home with crutches and a support from Big Blue. When trouble walking, bending the knee and have a constant weight on it. Over a year later, at this moment I am still having problems. You have pain in certain parts of the knee, touching, never the same from one place to another. I also have a slight pain when standing, with the car or on foot, and when I sit doing nothing, but. Still can not sit in the legs with which he bent down and sometimes when I am his almost when it crashes, and get up quickly, or if you do your site. It is sometimes very painful. This is something that can not be ignored, but after I see a doctor, I am not sure if you help to travel, if I have to say the same thing. What could my problem? If even a blow bOtherness me later over a year? Thanks for any help greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment