Monday, February 15, 2010

Can I Be Pregnant When I Am On Piles Pregnant & A Little Blood From Back Passage After Bowel Movement....?

Pregnant & a little blood from back passage after bowel movement....? - can i be pregnant when i am on piles

Sometimes it seems a little difficult to go to the toilet, not all the time, but sometimes. When I Loo, before I was a little blood for a piece of 5p size patch notes on the role of the water. That's it has already happened, but every time I go, it seems that when I have time (sorry if its TMI) At first I was worried about the child to try, but no bleeding, just as I was going to dawn. I am 12 weeks pregnant, and I heard that you can sometimes get a kind of batteries can cause slight bleeding. Has anyone experience at all, from the beginning? No pain or itching in the real world. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never even heard of them. Call your doc immediately.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am almost 16 weeks pregnant and had the same problem as you. My doctor told me it was because I caused the nausea, the constipation, so that when you open the inside of the skin was again stretched. His normal wouldnt worry, but talk to your doctor about it because it note in your file.

Post a Comment