Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Does Fairy Tales Shampoo Work Does Fairy Tales Lice Repel Work?

Does Fairy Tales Lice Repel work? - does fairy tales shampoo work

Has anyone ever been the story line Repels lice hair care? Rejecting it?

http://www.fairytaleshaircare.com/

I want to buy repel lice shampoo, leave conditioner, spray, and if the money on Friday, but before the issuance of $ 50 that I wanted to see if I could get some opinions. Apparently, these products are available in beauty salons in the United States, so that it be legitimate, right?

My little sister had lice we struggled for over a month, and now we all know, and I want to stay healthy. Is this product to repel lice, if you're with friends who want to have lice? Because we have no idea who she was. He also helped lead his troop of Girl Scouts, I agree, regularly, many of his friends, and I want to use somethingalso repel lice. If this product is too good to be true? Probably would not hurt to try, though.

Thoughts? Experience?

1 comment:

X1Megan0... said...

OMG Yess! My family is Aboutt fans lice! In fact, my sister used it since our arrival and then never had lice, then finished in the summer and usuing that have actaully until it experienced a true story for you. Is & Lice soemthing you do not want to play with you hun! I also use the spray air conditioning they use. Hair products like hair Gell, + Hairspray also prevent head lice. Head lice like clean hair. They do not like dirty hair, because they do not rely on them, and that the hair can clean up. if "glob" for the hair, if desired.

Post a Comment