Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hemorrhoid, Female 16 Year Old Female Minor Hemorrhoids?

16 year old female minor hemorrhoids? - hemorrhoid, female

I think that may have smaller piles. something that stands, and I am blocked and blocked the toilet too much. spicy food is mainly what I eat because it tastes good to me. I felt some discomfort while walking and noticed, and something happens. it hurts to move. I read the road concerns about oil, but can not order online.

I want to get rid of as soon as possible. Could a Walmart or something completely natural to get? I do not know my parents. or anyone else.

I have heard that olive oil on a cotton ball? I think that is the point of view, "once. Is it true?

I am overweight about 40 pounds.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Obesity can also lead to hemorrhoids in this area, as highlighted, for example, pregnancy or heavy lifting. Second, there is no way to get rid of them really, unless it disappears spontaneously or not visit a doctor, so that infrared coagulation, which usually takes a few treatments. You can buy pills or hazelnut cream to remove hemorrhoids symptoms such as itching and burning. so is constipation, as it should go, because they make it worse, I suggest, a mild laxative.

Post a Comment