Sunday, February 7, 2010

Herpes Simplex On Back Or Chest Are Herpes Simplex Blisters Really Painful?

Are herpes simplex blisters really painful? - herpes simplex on back or chest

Herpes simplex blisters are very painful? and this form in clusters?

I think I have herpes simplex .... I think I have no symptoms and I'm really scared ... This could also be in my head

I started with a blister on his chest, then back again, and then began to form a pair in my arms, abdomen, legs, feet, scalp and vaginal area. There are groups, whether individual bubbles break, and do not try to ... I also have what looks like cancer sores on my gums ... one tooth, which began in white and delicate, and the next day, was purple and white tights on the skin like the skin ... It was not as painful blisters or does something, the tender ... I think he also had mucus, but am not sure, again I think it's all in my head .... I went to the dentist today to check my gums and think that your gum problems, the steroids. I also saw a doctor yesterday and he prescribed Valtrex case as chicken pox a second time (shingles)
No hHail a rash, I've got blisters on the body just a few points for each part of my body ... not painful and not combined
I think the problem of the rubber is both wrong and you can be diagnosed with bulbs can ... because I had problems around the gums before, when I brush bleeding.
I have no sores in the mouth
Please tell me if you any idea what might be ... I feel much better, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment