Sunday, February 14, 2010

Whats The Quickest Way To Get A Black Charizard Fastest Way Of Getting Rid Of Spots?

Fastest way of getting rid of spots? - whats the quickest way to get a black charizard

I have no problem of large stain ODNT was a lot, but lately I'm talking to mate and have loads flirt and meet Wednesday, but my skin of my cheek was quite large, as if the OCME points seam - I need you on Wednesday!

What is the quickest way? and black head, what is the cheapest way, because there is really no other way than to buy?

TYVM
x

2 comments:

>:§D said...

Well, I really do not know black spots ... especially if they are deep. But if you have a place and its red and swollen and may take a spoon and Visine in IT and paste it in the freezer for a few minutes, then remove it and paste it into force. Viola! That reduces inflammation and reduces redness.
I hope this helps (:
x.

Raffi M said...

u can the cream from the chemist
plz help http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Post a Comment