Monday, February 15, 2010

Secrets To Playing Idrag Any Secrets To Having A Fresh Mind In Playing Tennis?

Any secrets to having a fresh mind in playing tennis? - secrets to playing idrag

I'm talking mentally
I know it's important to win their matches
I want to be tricks, secrets and facts about the way mentally fresh tennis.
In about how you win in your opinion about points.
I'm always nervous and anxious to win the point, I think in my head overthink points, and I want their world to an end if I lose.
I think that borders the part of the need to improve my game is
Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

CharP said...

to breathe, and breathe before being served to all parties. It helps relax the body and reduces anxiety. Also, because it is in every point. go and do my best to allow guests and not to reach the opponent. Forget the points, because I always psyche and makes me lose the game. Do not come to the points to you. Be sure to smile and want to see, you can not be disturbed, because the enemy feeds on fear. If you show fear, they could be destroyed by his opponent. that seems excessive, but it's true. Tennis players to strengthen the power of confidence and concentration, and anxiety-Based Approach. and, last but not least, make sure you have fun. The most important thing.

Koolkat said...

Prepare a strategy to help you, and you win every point, but do not leave you for the loss of a point sink. The only thing that will bring him.
Learn to play the game 1 point at a time, 1 game at a time, and 1 game at a time.
Controlled breathing between the points / games / games, so you can back your concentration and calms the nerves or pressure you feel.
Have a strategy to better prepare themselves behind on the pitch, solve problems and eliminate the "Reflections"

Good luck for the koolkat

Post a Comment