Friday, January 8, 2010

Babylock Quilters Choice I Have A Babylock Quilter's Choice Sewing Machine And I'm Trying To Make A Shirred Dress, I Need Help!?

I have a Babylock Quilter's Choice sewing machine and I'm trying to make a shirred dress, I need help!? - babylock quilters choice

I'm trying to knit dress with elastic thread. I finished my reel with elastic thread, set the stitch length to longest point, as specified in the directions of elastic thread, yarn used regularly handle at the top, but not yet activated! Points shown regularly, even with the elastic thread at the end ... just a regular straight stitch, knit, or do not come at all collection !!!!! What could be the problem? I even tried to change the tension, but nothing doing! Computer-controlled machines are different than regular machines, which make it impossible to frown made? Please help me out!

2 comments:

kay said...

No, it should work. Have you as an example of a good shot of steam, to see if they developed? Stitching multiple lines?

See examples here: http://yourfabricplace.blogspot.com/2009 ...
http://www.craftstylish.com/item/27550/h ...

drip said...

If Shir or assembly of a garment that is not elastic at all. I sew with a weak spot, pull the wire tap to collect the information, you can sew on the ground when they needed to

Post a Comment