Friday, January 29, 2010

Does A Small Red Bump On The Tonsil Mean It Is Cancer Sore Throat, Numb Tongue, Red Bumps On Throat..?

Sore throat, numb tongue, red bumps on throat..? - does a small red bump on the tonsil mean it is cancer

For about a week I had a sore throat was very painful to swallow, but suddenly I realized that today I only have two small red bumps on the back of my tonsil. The underside of the tongue is numb and my uvula is painful to swallow, I also noticed that the floor is off my bell white and color. Which have been difficult to swallow for a week, but today I am particularly when swallowing is (extremely sensitive to the point where I spit my saliva constantly have to go, because they physically can not swallow, because nothing I) both in pain. I have a cough with tickling. I have back pain and mild pain in the ear and jumping red (which is pretty big) in my left ear, which also painful when touched. Last night it was as if I'm gonna be sick, too. What the hell is wrong with me? My mother is just that I have a sore throat in general, but surely this can not only an ear infection?

1 comment:

Raikyu said...

Sounds like a serious infection for me, but yes, a small infection can spread and infect many other parts of the body, for example, if you have an infection of the lungs, you can have an infection of the throat. The symptoms can be very bad for all infections. Most infections last about 2-3 weeks, municipalities, that is, so I think, if not improve during the next 5 days to go doctors and allow them to take a look at this, but not something serious, I know, I had the same thing before and thought I would die, but after what he's thinking about something so insignificant as nonsense, not laughed worry - she feels comfortable worse than it really is: Luck] good.

Post a Comment