Saturday, January 23, 2010

Travel Cooler Bag Long Lasting Funky Travel Bag?

Long Lasting Funky Travel Bag? - travel cooler bag

I am looking for a great travel bag, the size of briefcases sort've, small enough to fit on the plane as hand luggage but big enough for my child and much more things. I bought a Dorothy Perkins, but it went very quickly am, therefore I am willing to pay a little more, but less than 100 pounds of very good quality that lasts.

I like Ollie and Nic pockets, but when his A / W, you will not sell your luggage to the OM. Does anybody know where I can get Ollie and Nic bags at reduced prices or find your baggage during the year be?

Can anyone recommend to a good label luggage?

Thank you!

3 comments:

Beth (: said...

http://www.asos.com/countryid/1/Woman/Ac ...
Try either of them:

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stor ...
These are really very beautiful!

Danielle said...

I think it will be very surprised by this answer, but try was Primark,) are the ideal bag (size and shape, I is for me the times and still in perfect condition, it can once again on these charges not only cost 6 EUR. I think B is what they really want good quality and beyond, even if it is empty (judged from the mine is unlikely) for € 6, a buying another!

papi said...

Kipling, or we sack the sport.
My friend has two, and they are big and long term.
Lol I'm very jealous
downffall only expensive ... Sorry!

Post a Comment